Giving to Bethel's Ministry
1. Through Offerings at Worship Services
- Give in person during worship services. Use the envelopes provided to you or available in our narthex.
- If using the narthex envelopes and you wish to receive a charitable tax receipt at the end of the year, please write on the envelope: name of donor, your address and a contact email or phone number.
2. eTransfers (direct deposit to Bethel’s bank account)
- Send eTransfer to the church email address from the Interac eTransfer option available on your online banking website.
- In message, include name of donor, your address and a contact email or phone number.
(If you know your offering envelope number, include that as well.)
- If you need to provide a security question when sending the eTransfer, send a separate email to to let us know the answer.
3. Pre-Authorized Payments
- Contact the Financial Secretary in our office to complete an agreement to have pre-authorized payments taken from your bank account on a monthly basis.
4. Through Lutheran Church-Canada (via Visa or MasterCard)
- Follow the instructions at Lutheran Church-Canada’s website.
- Select “Kitchener – Bethel Lutheran Church – 30520”.
- Click “continue” and complete payment for “Support My Home Congregation”.
- Lutheran Church-Canada will issue an immediate tax receipt.
- Twice per month, Lutheran Church-Canada will forward all donations received to Bethel Lutheran Church.
5. Mail or Drop-Off
- Single or multiple post-dated cheques may be mailed to the church at:
Bethel Ev. Lutheran Church, 47 Sheldon Ave. N, Kitchener, ON N2H 3M1
- Include donor’s name, address and contact info (email address or phone number).